Saturday, June 28, 2008

ALL HAIL ME

Hey people..Horaay I'm officially 18 now.applause!!.haha I'm super duper happy..hehe 18?heerm is like the key to have sex,drugs,alcohol,haha ..JK people..I'm not that insane ....First I want to say a big Big BIG biG THANK YOU TO YA'LL PEOPLE...for the birthday wishes ..really appreciated it.seriously..wishes at myspace.blogspot.smses.phone calls..thanks again..hehe
FYI if you readers had noticed my wish list DOWN THERE..I'm glad to say i got half of my wishies already!!I'm so happy..let me list it down aite

  • -now i own not 1 but 2 skinny jeans.. haha 1 from sg wang ..one more is from topman(thanks to my sista wawa n abg sam )
  • -cardigan black n white stripes.
  • - 1 t-shirt ..wtheck! 1!..sigh i want more!damnn..
  • - vanss ..wuhuuu..
So now I'm gonna list down the other gifts that i got FYI is not in my wish list.hehe ya i know very lucky indeed.envy me, people!.lameeooo.haha

  • -shades from my 2nd sista..thanks..i love it.its dopeee..
  • - 2 birthday cards from my best friend aymaan n sista wawa again
  • -cash$$$ from parents..thanks you guys r awesome!..thou is not that much but i still appreciated it..alot..thanks again..luv ya always dad ,maa...
Basically my birthday was not that bad at all..i had fun ..horaay!!but there's no cake this year for me?why? IDK..BUT HECKK I'm still happy..horaayy.wuhuuu!
happy happy happy..haha ..till then ..cheers people..have a awesome day ahead!!


XoXo

-'.Indera.'-

No comments: