Thursday, June 12, 2008

Like,What

Oh guess what,guess stupidfuckers! oops sorry I was totally joking..eheh ya I was late to class today..erh SIGH again!.Appalause!.fuck!I did tried my best thou..unfortunately I failed miserably..Was late about 30 mins..it was quite ok i guess..haha..erh (not funny)..Hey at least i did finished up my work in class..well almost to be exact..Oh shitznitzz I "chow chow" early again ..crap.And off i went to pyramid with my college mates..how nice and cool of me rite.haha Ya suppose to stay in class till it ends but went outing and chilling instead..Haiyoo..Well wuteva forget the past and deal with it.So continue on with my outing thingy..had lunch at sushi..it was superyummy! ate just a small meal since my mom wasn't there to pay for the plenty of plates and crap that i usually ordered ..so yeah mom where are you when i need you..hehe ..When my so called yummy yummy i got food in my tummy was already full..I was goddamn satisfy n happy coz i was freaking hungry before that..Then we walked around,window shopping and stuff..and watched KungFU Panda..It was freaking awesome, hilarious, amazing, and effingfcuking cute ..i mean the characters ofcoz..seriously!..So yea i had fun ..But the only thing that I'm still unsatisfied about is my laziness..God I seriously do want to change infect i did tried..so yeah maybe till my 2ND attempt..till then..


p/s i love you ha ha no la I'm just crap-ing..ehem p/s ..still hoping!!


" -Indera-"

1 comment:

Ahmad Rashaad said...

ur rom sunway clg eh? er should be since u went to pyramid? haha.