Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yester,Today.



Yesterday was fun and tiring,First, I went to Sg Wang with my cousins..We had to used the public transportation which is the LRT..ya since the oil price went up like crazy Kl seems hard to go by car..Ya thanx alot FAKLAH!!..dumbASS..We reached there about 5pm something.At first I was feeling down and tired maybe because i was freaking hungry and sleepy.FYI people don't ever talk to me when I'm hungry i will damn sure will not talk back or i will just smile like a totally faker! seriously..TAKE NOTE..HAHA...We walked around for a while then decided to go and eat since I and n my other cousin haven't eat since morning.We ate at the chicken rice shop..it was alright..Then we walked around again ,my cousin bought some stuff..i didn't felt like shopping..IDK why..maybe no money i guess..haha.oh ya I brought my cam along so what else ..cam whore-ing ofcoz..haha took tons of pics..At 9PM something we chow....stop at Kelana Jaya station since my car was park there..Then off we went to Shah Alam to pick up Hanif's fren ..ezzer..then off to Hartamas..chill..shisha-ing n stuff..At 1.30am we chow sent haniff back then my cousin ain then haniff's fren ezzer..oh god so tired..then went back home ..and on9 haha do some editing ..then satisfied with it..then Zzzzzz..at 7.30am..damn.. Today woke up at 4 BUT i terjaga at 2 coz there were a bit chaos ..I asked my mom wht the hell is going on I'm trying to sleep here..she replied your sista are having a BBQ gathering for FATHER'S DAY...later evening..i was like wutt..wuteva went back to sleep..Then at 4 heard voices of aunty n all..woke up shower n stuff..then 'makan time'yummy yumyy..I'm so fulled right now..damn..oh ya unfortunately theres no picture coz my memory card for my camera was being a bitch! im so pissed off..ontop of that i hv to buy a new memory card...damn probably will cost me around 200$ something..now im really really pissed!!fuck!!!..alrite now i better stop curse-ing and SHUT UP! and sleep soon..tomorrow got class at 10am..YAWN..TILL 5 WTF!See I better better stop ..HAHA chow.till then..

No comments: