Sunday, July 6, 2008

Days..

Its been ages since i updated my blog aitee..Last weekend was probably the busiest weekend ever ..God I'm glad I'm already at home and resting.Haha.Well ya'll must be blur aite why I'm so tired and all..Let me spill it out aitee..Well last Tuesday, my college mates was so hyper as always so they decided to go to Loft,at first I don't want to go but they wanted me to come so badly so at last I decided to tag along..pfftt..Well Loft was alright ,i had fun but i didn't dance that much thou coz it was electro night n electro is not my thang..haha..After that embarrassing and effin funny incident had happened to me..but unfortunately i cant tell the story..sorry..But it was the very "first time" that had happened to me ever..!!hahaHuHU ..slept over at fren's apartment at Sunway Damansara i think..Wednesday, woke up at 2pm i think..still sober..oopss..then we chilled and went to curve and all..My friend sent me back home at 2am i think..haha Tired!! Thursday,..skip class again since i was so fucking tired..damnn..Friday,woke up at 12.30..bath n all..fetch my cousin ..At 4pm headed to Kl..went to Low yat.sg wang.i shopped like crazy..Then were late to my cousin's birthday at secret recipe Klcc..sorry.haha..hey pity me la i had to change my clothes in a public toilet how disgusting is that..haha At 8.30pm I finally arrived haha supposed at 8pm.but heck ..ate ..mingle..laughter..cam whore..It was great..had alot of fun..Hold on theres alot more..haha At 12pm we had to fetch niff's fren sha and na first...then off we went to hartamas..lepaked ..ate..smoke..chit chat..till 3..Then went back to the zone hotel ya i forgot to tell niff check in there since it was his birthday..so yeah..hehe..chit chat again..joke..played card..laughter..At 6.30am finally ZZzz..Saturday,woke up at 1pm.bath n shit..had our lunch at this restaurant called insaf haha insaf r sgtt..Then at 3pm i think off we went to pavilion met up thania pu3 n erm her bro there...walked to sg wang..again..damnnn.haha walked walked n walked..so tired..my feet hurts so bad..fuck..i bought 1 t-shirt ..now I'm broke..heck i bought new shoe n 5 t-shirt..broke broke n broke.hehe..At 9PM had our dinner at hartamas..again..Then my crazy cousins decided to go clubing..haha but first we had to freshen up at niff house..hehe Then at 12 .30pm i think..off we went to clubing at armada hotel..i forgot the name of the club thou..but heck it was fun..the band was dope..the song was dopee..ofcoz it was Rnb night ya'll..I dance like crazy .haha it was kinda a revenge for the loft thingy...damnn..but still x puas la..haha heck theres always next time riteee..At 2.30am.we chow sent ezzer back home..then ate our supper at mamak's near niff's house..slept over at niff's..At 6.30am i ZZzzz..Sunday,woke up at 5pm..ate lunch..bath n shitt..then parents picked me up n off to Ampang point...shop..ate dinner..walked around..At 9pm went to my grandparents house at Bukit Indah..talked..mingle..laughter..At 11 dad picked us up..At 12pm finally arrived ..oh god seriously I'm so tired now..I will post some pics later k..oh SHIT ..i forgot I'm supposed to do some research for tomorrow presentation..damnn..TOODLES..cheerss people..

XoXO

-.InDera.-

No comments: