Thursday, June 19, 2008

28!

Since i have nothing else to do..ya boredom..sigh..so sad..So I've decided to post My WISH LIST!!for my upcoming birthday of course..APPLAUSE..!haha heck! my b'day is just 9 more days people..TAKE NOTE! 28th of June..lucky number 28.lucky me..haha wtheck..So now i will present to all of you my
"WISH LIST!"...


  • A god damn car SATRIA NEO to be exact..(ya tu je, i bukan anak org berada)
  • 3 pairs of skinny jeans. 1 from Topman rm196 , 2 from Sg wang..its cheap rm88 je
  • Tons of brand new T-shirt,shirts.from Topman or catch up(pyramid) or any brand i don't mind.
  • Laptop DELL ..red,blue or white(ade ke white?)haha colour
  • equipments for my camera..anything ..flash etc..but it would be more awesome if i get a new camera instead.. more advance more cool than Nikon D40x..hohoho
  • oh ya a new memory card for my camera
  • new shoes from pull and bear..or vans..
  • new hairstyle not exactly hairstyle but just want to highlight it..blonde..my hair is so dull and boring ..i want it to be more fierce..damn i used to be blonde,ginger,brown.. you name it!haha now back to basic which is black.. Bohriing!!
  • A watch from DKNY (white colour) but fake thou..haha at SG Wang.plus it's cheap RM 40..
  • cardigan ..I want alot alot alot.haha Stripes..black n white etc!!
  • new bag..more fierce and cool..muhahaha
  • accessories ..wallet.. etc
  • new phone..or mayb Iphone..wuhuuuu..
  • And of coz ...dipanjangkan umur,murah rezeki, dan sihat selalu ..Insyallah ..Amin..very semangat uh berbahasa ibunda..hahaha..

HAHA that's it for now.I think..heerm..damn haha that's sure alot uh..haha damnnnN!!..actually there is more but i just cant remember it now .HAHA.So basically i hope all of my wishes will come true..hehe.. Hope..aitee cheers people!!




XoXo

"-Indera-"

No comments: