Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hope

Hey people sorry for not blogging for quite some time.been busy and lazy..hehe.so ya lately I've been skipping class a lot ..plus i have a tons of assignment that haven't been done..which i don't know which and when to begin with..and been late to class quite often and "chow chow" early before class ends.oh god what is going on..i assume that its me.ya IDK why I'm just too lazy i guess..only i can change myself ritee..hope that i can n will soon..coz i don't want to disappoint my parents you see..I'm the one who choose to pursue my studies..i want to proof to them that i can be somebody,independent and stop relying on them in the future..and hope will make them proud someday.somehow....ya I'm sort of a dumb ass in studies back then..but now i wanna proof them wrong..hope!!
So from now on I will try not to be lazy..hope..stop skipping class..hope..finish up my assignments..hope..and be on time to class..hope..

God have Faith and Mercy on me aite....Peace and Hope

" -Indera-"

No comments: