Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MAMA


God i can't believe I'm turning 18 in just 3more days..So on this opportunity given i want to say a big THANK YOU to my idol,my best friend,one and only my mama...thanks ma for raising me up so well .. the love and the support that you gave me are priceless...Well ya'll must be wondering why i said she's my idol..She's my idol because I've always looked up to her since i was small n tiny.hehe Believe me the courage and the wisdom that she had in her which is she will never give up in everything she does in her life..till she succeed..which is truly amazing..I know she had fought tons of challenges in her life since young till now..but ma always believe in God..and the nasty challenges that had happened only made her stronger...respect!!..FUCK OFF HATERS!!DAMN THOSE HATERS!!..haha...She's my best friend because i never felt awkward to tell her anything that happened in my life..we laugh ,talk ,tell jokes and gossipz .. She's the only one who understand me as a person..and accept me for who i truly am...FROM the bottom of my heart i want to say i love you mama..n always love you no matter what..Finally hope that i will be successful as a person and own the courage , brave that she had in her in the futuree..peacee..Love and Respect..cheers...p/s ma always reminds me to be successful you got to be honest and work hard..don't EVER give up!! So stay true to yourself and always believe that you're good enough!! -Do me a favour readers,after u had finished reading this please give your mom a hug and tell her thank you n say that you love her...


XoXo

"-.Indera.-"

No comments: