Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pfftt..

Shitty i didn't had a chance to watch superhero movie yesterday errmm let me tell you what actually happened aight..ya so yesterday woke up at 3pm i think..thought that gonna hang out with my cousins ..so i called her ..erk haha she said no lazy she said..wtf yeah she had to be a diva on that day.its alrite i still care for her haha ..so i was pissed coz i gotta go out from this freaking house..its been erm 1 day since i went out.haha.sigh..so yeah then i recalled that mom was telling me earlier that she want to go to ikea to pick up her curtain..so ya i asked her hey ma i can drive you there..haha she said ok son..skip to my arrival there heerm ya we walked around for a while.bought some stuff ..ate..pick up the curtain..n i was like hey ma u wanna go to curve..she was like where is it..haha i was like ermm there mom..sigh ya she never been there..unbelievable rite...walked around n stuff..i bought a new shades thou..hehe ..then my friend called..asking me to watch a movie..ya sure ..had to sent my mom n lil cousin first..then off i went to erm the lameoo mall ever..summit.haha thought of watching superhero but dang!the last show was 9.45pm..n its 10 something already obviously that we're too late..dang again!so yeah we watched prom night instead..yaa it was alritee..wacko n shocking..huhu.. then 1am went to my cousin's house ..played card n stuff..went back home at 5am then Zzzzz hehe..Today went to pyramid with my cousin n aunt.had our late lunch at laksa shack n dinner at kfc..thanx nad for belanja ing!me for everything .. the movie ticket my meal..thanx again may god bless you me lady..haha watched a movie thou but the movie rather be anonymous .haha..i had fun horaay!..so yeah now I'm at home blogging..sleepy .YAWN..n bored n have to wake up at 9AM at least coz class starts at 10..so ermm yeah bbbbyee..

No comments: