Saturday, July 26, 2008

So not !


It
is
insane and unbelievable..ya'll wanna know why..hahaha..believe it or not I didn't go out for the past 6 days..how insane is that..that is so not me..IDK I'm just bored with life..just wanna be alone at home...Well I enjoy myself at home ...eating I mean alot! I think I gain weight..haha a bit la..hahahaha.. chilling....tv...dvd's...sleeping..yay the thing I like to do,the most..sleep zZZzz...hehe...Class will start this Monday,fuck!.END of my semester break..heck 2 weeks hols is definitely not enough..I have tons of assignment that haven't been done..hehe lazy me....Well that's sure is me indeed...
lazy = me..hellya!!.
.ALRIGHT now.. will blog later...cheers people..tata..


p/s my life is so boring i know! pathetic me..


MOOD: FORGOTTEN


X
oXo


-'..Indera..'-

No comments: