Sunday, July 20, 2008

TRIP

Fuuuh....Hey sorry for not blogging for ages uh..was away..At last I'm already at home what a relief it is..So for the past 3days I've been in Malacca with my friend Idan and Zaza.. ,and a day at cousin's.. ..Malacca is definitely a wild ride ...I had alot of fun..!!...heck I cant remember when is the last time I went there...The first day was fun..left Damansara to Malacca at 12 ..reach there at 2..had lunch at this BABA place..omg the food is fucking delicious..seriously..Then unpack our stuff at Za's..Had some rest,..sightseeing..dinner..and haha clubing..On the second day, woke up at 1 .. had lunch..and arhhh the fun part..ride the beca..it was funny and fun experience ...Went to some cool places... I had so much fun on that day..hehe..On the third day..woke up at 1 I think..bath..pack..at 3 I think off we went to Za's friend house..Her friend got engaged..Ya I definitely enjoy the food the most though..It was super yummy...the food was very the' kampung style'..yummy...At 5 something we left Malacca and went back home..KL ...horaaay...So basically Malacca was fun and amazing experience indeed...Definitely will go there again in the future...hehe..Oh ya will post the pictures later aite..I'm so freaking tired..I need some rest..ya'll..alrite now..cheers people..tata..


MOOD: EXHAUSTED


XoXo

-'.Indera.'-

No comments: