Monday, July 7, 2008

WACKO!!

I'm a shades addict and here r some of my pics wearing diff shades.Do call me wacko,maniac,psycho and so on..heck...fucking enjoy it anyway aite!!

This is the latest one..yesterday to be exact..at SUBWAY summit..FYI its not mine..haha it's Idan's..haha I look like www.myfacelooklikeshit.com!!damnn..my hair is getting longer.n loving it!!wuhuuu!!


This was taken couple of weeks ago..I was in the car waiting for my cousin to get her ass out from her house!!! haha..BYE BYE So called VJ ALVEY hair-do...LOL..! LAMEOOO..oh this is my 2nd latest shades that i bought..


This picture was taken erm weeks ago too..In the car and on my way to my lil cousin burfday party! FYI the shades is not mine...its my sis's ...i look like LALAT HERE..DON'T CHU THINK..?HEERM..HEHE


This picture was taken a week ago...the night before i went to Loft.hehe..FYI this is my new and latest shades that my 2nd sista bought IT for me for my burfday that day.hehe LOVING IT YA'LL!!


Oh god !my phone camera suck!this picture look so blur..damnn..haha..heck..taken a month ago..some how idk i think i look fat in this pic.haha
fat?me?YOU gotta be fucking kiding me..hehe..its not mine as well..its my 2nd sis..i want it..damn..


oh uhh..i remembered this ..memories..aww i miss my hat and my shades...this was my fave shades back then..hehe it was taken at cameron highland.last 2 years i think!!.was on holiday with my big big whole entire family..grandma,uncles,aunty,cousins..my family..i had a lot of fun ...!miss those big family vacation..


haha this is my fucked face.!!ya i know its funny..hehe but i fancy this shades thou..
it reminds me of man in black ..or some shitt..haha..Was taken in a car again..last 2 years i think...hehe..


warh i fancy this shades alot...its so big like LALAT..HAHA LALAT AGAIN...y lalat r ?heerm..moving on..this was taken at Beijing haha last 2 or 3 years..i cant remember..in a hotel room..i was so bored ..so Haha!!...


HAHA.sorry for this random blog..I'm so bored..fuck!! ...alright i gtg now ...cheers people...!!


XoXo

'-Indera-'

No comments: