Monday, July 7, 2008

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship isn't how you forget, but how you forgive.
Not how you listen, but how you understand.
Not how you see, but how you feel.
Not how you let go, but how you hold on!


Yesterday,one of my college mates did something which is awkward to me and had hurt my feelings a bit.But heck i forgive ___ already..So here r the text that i replied back ..Its in BM thou..Hope you readers don't mind aightt...this is true honesty people I'm not a hypocrite..

Minta maaf sgt2 k..Cuma tanggapan yg u tulis tadi telah menyakit kan hati I...Tapi I dah maafkan u dah..Terus terang I ckp...Ye la bukan senang nak jaga hati semua orangkan..Minta maaf kalau selama ni I layan u agak biadap..I cuma bergurau..X berniat apa2 pun...Minta maafbyk2..I x penah sesekali rasa bangga,berlagak,atau sebak dgn nama I..Apa sgt ada dgn nama..I sama je dengan hamba ALLAH yang lain,Rasa diri I ni kecik sgt kat dunia ni..So lepas ni u tetap anggap i sebagai kawan,I harap u paham...I akan cuba baiki kesalahan i Insya ALLAH ...Minta maaf k..-Indera..

Then ___called me saying that ___was only joking..erm..A few mins later____text me saying that i should stop saying sorry and___the one who suppose to apologize to me which___did..and no more calling names , nasty behaviour after this___said...PROMISE?haha i was alright...OK forget the past..and move forward...

I'm glad that i still have good friends to hang on,count on,DEPEND,THAT CARES...but from my experiences on friendship, i also will not be able to actually define it. . Be a true friend in which there should not be any misunderstandings.To me,The key of friendship is HONESTY,TRUST,UNDERSTANDING.

p/s This story is not based on a friend..but lots of my friends including u idan..it is called friendship..duh.dont get me wrong..

Thank you for your friendship friends!!

my best test friend n me
irarara my SAYANG!!
IRARARA ,tiya n me..
college mates..




Its a god’s bliss, so go and snatch it!


XoXo


'-..Indera..-'

No comments: