Monday, May 26, 2008

me me me me me

Hey peeps! fyi Im new with this bloggy thingy.At first i was to lazy to write about my pathetic life but blogging seems interesting so what the heck!So let me introduce myself..Well here it goes my name is Indera turning 18 on this coming 28 of june. i find that life can be so unfair sometimes but its ok life must go on whether u like it or not!n i find some people do not understand me n hate me for no reason well its ok i am who i am you dont have to like me.its simple if u hate me well bitch i fucking hate you too..ofcourse i have some interest in my life like others do,well i adore photography,fashion,movies,music,models,arts,hang out,and i lovee to eat.yes i eat a lot!but i dont get it y am i still so fucking skinny. i want to be fat!pleaseeeee..huhu n ofcourse theres some fucking stuff that i hate such as fakers!backstabbers,and people who talk n act like a bloody typical fuckers who doesnt knoe how to get a LIFE!..n i hate people who judge a book by its cover.its so annoying.well basically im nice,honest n crazy at times haha so if you are nice with me ill be nice to you too.simple right.

No comments: