Monday, May 26, 2008

life?

Whoa its 7.30AM and i haven't sleep yet..geez..i don't know why i just felt like blogging !hahaha. yesterday was fcuk! first busy with college because new sem starts. went up and down to complete the registration form ..tired i tell you..!haha then stupidity strikes waited for like 3 bloody hours and i thought there is class at 2pm but then while i was checking back at the schedule i see that the class only starts on 16 of june!!hahahahha wtf !!lol then i had to go to my dentist appointment for check up at shah alam which is at 3pm..ouch ouch pain pain!haha its alright beauty is pain people!haha then while i was driving i called my cousin wondering whether he wanted to hang out..and off I went to his house after my indescribable pain at the dentist.. ..so felt happy for awhile because i was about to go hangout but then all my happy feeling ended with a single phone call from my annoying sister.she need to use the car ASAP! i was like you got to be fucking kidding me !! god.. stress annoyed angry! had no choice but to rushed back home and sent the bloody car !then emo for abit in my room hahaha lameoo! then went dinner at okaido kl with my family few of my uncles and cousins..yummy yummy the food was great !crab n everything ..then my partner in crime called haha ..hey wanna watch movie or not at 11.30pm ..ya ya hehe erhgg i cant remember the movie that we watch though.haha but it was ok..then went back to shah alam haha to sent his scandal!!hahahahahahhahahaha shhhhhh.. After that bought some roti bom bom...n went straight to his house to devour those awesome pastries...yummy!.then we played card until 6.00am !!hahaha crazy ! so yeay now I'm here blogging at home .well basically my day was tired , fcuk then fun!! o yeah i just remember that i have class at 2pm shitty i gtg so toddles peeps ..nite nite i mean GOOD MORNING!LOLL

No comments: