Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Air terjun Sg Gabai

me me me me me
pu3 n me
picnic..family
mama n me
hehe na n niff


nanass

niff
aunty gee n san..haha salon!!
me: ma pose ma
ma: okie haha tyra pose.haha sgtt
ha ha ha ha ha ha


Last Sunday went to Air terjun Sg Gabai with my family ,aunties n cousins..i know its kinda late to post this event but who cares right.. woke up at 9am coz my lil cousin n her future husband made a big parade right where i was sleeping .bising babi diorg! ya i had to sleep on the couch coz my house was full that day ..aunties .. sisters n cousins..crap riteee..erghhh then i tried to sleep at my sister's room coz that room was already empty but i failed..haha so then i woke my mother up coz the plan was we have to met up at my aunty's house at 10am..n its already 9 something.. my aunt made a few dishes to bring it later ..yummy ..so skip to my arrival there..oh god theres so many people haha plus its on school hols..so durhh..had to climb up the stairs .so tired ..fcuk u stairs y do u have to be so many!!..then we finally found a place to put our things ..so ..first i was snapping photos while all of them were eating SNAP SNAP SNAP...god they sure were hungry huh.then its my turn to eat ..fcuk hungry gilerr..then what else but swim laa..the water was freaking cold..grrrrr..then we had to go back early coz the rain falls..geram giler! erhh..basically i had a blast ,tired ,n sleepy at the same time..o ya will post some of the pics later aiteeee..

No comments: