Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by the lovely Wawa ;)

1) Do you think you're hot?
- nopeeeee... do you ??

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!


3) Why do you like that picture?

- because i look so bloody romantic padahal im not romantic at all..haha korang kena kencing...sigh ;)

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
- 4 hours ago.. it was yuuuummy...

5) The last song you listen to?
- endless love...

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
- watching Hindustan..haha

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
- Nonenothing...i love my name ..

People to Tag
1. aymannn
2. puterirailey
3. yana
4. idan
5. haniff iskandar

8) Who is number one?
- my best friend

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
- her bf matt

10) Say something about number five?
- he's my cousin

11) How about number four?
- my college mate

12) Who is number two?
- my friend..she's pretty...hehehe

No comments: