Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ipoh Mali




Helloo...Well my 3 days and 2 nights trip to Ipoh was exciting and fun..First of all, the reason why my dad , my mom , and me had to drive all the way to Ipoh is because to sent this Monkey! hehe no la she's not a monkey ..obviously.. she's my second sister..oh ya to sent her to this school....

She's finishing her CPL license to become a pilot ..a female pilot..Well sis, i wish you all the best..study hard..and make PAPA and MAMA PROUD!!.
Oh ya remember you have to give me 1k every month once you get your paycheck in the future...hahaha no laa I'm totally joking..but if you insist..i don't mind at all..haha..













And my highlights of the whole trip gotta be the FREAKING FOOD..seriously it was so FREAKING DELICIOUS !! and i have a picture to proof it..oh god you guys have to trust me on this..serious sedaap gile..the dishes consist of vietnamese fish..Indonesian prawn and chicken n telur masin mixx together ..haha yummy...

The End....


Alright beautiful people have a great weekend ahead aitee..till then..

Yours truly..

"-..INDERA..-"

1 comment:

SyaSya said...

you make me hungryyyyyyyy hahaha ^^