Wednesday, August 20, 2008

er HEYLOOO...

O MI GOD ..hehe I'm so sorry for not blogging for ages...I've been busy and shit yada yada yada yada...actually i males la..hehe no mood.. .sigh...Moving on..So let me tell ya'll 10 things that had happened in my life this past few days...
  • New hair cut , erk which is fuck..Menyesal siot...I'm not cutting my hair anymore..Wanna keep it long ..i don't care...heermm..
  • Went to amazon club or mazon or some shit last Saturday at Heritage row..it was fun but didn't dance that much coz my friends and i went in late ..at 2 am..
  • Oh ya Idan's Birthday was on dat day too ...went outing with him , yana and others.at KLCC then ..Bukit Bintang..hehe..HAPPY Belated Birthday Idan..Getting older arh..hahaha..
  • Been skipping class alot alot alot..and tons of fucking assignment that haven't been done..FUCK LA..
  • I'm pissed because my phone is insane wacko gila retard n cacat..hehe wanna buy that new Iphone la..Do you guys have any idea how much is it ?? i heard it was 2K Some said it was 5k..aiyoo pening la..Let me know aite...
  • Getting rejected Hurts ..alot ... but I'm not gonna give up... No pain No gain aite...hehe..
  • Can't wait for ANTM 11 .SEPT3..bet its gonna be fierceee...BETTER BE...
  • I'm officially broke...need cash $$$...any idea how to earn some cash by doing nothing..hahaha..
  • Fasting Month is coming soon very soon...can i handle it?..i think i can..haha durh i eat alot like Badak..hehe seriously...
  • O k The end haha..Indera is off to sleep now...got class at 10am and it's 6am now..damn....chow peeps...


MOOD : HUNGRY


XoXo


-'..Indera..'-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iPhone? i think that's like $4000+ i think. bcuz i have one, and my dad has one and he bought it for 4k, so yeaaah. lol:)).

p.s about that puase ramadhan thing. i think evryone eats like a badak! haha:)